[pct-l] ~Need a new tent and sleeping bag~PCT-Digest~

I am looking for some suggestions on new equipment.  I need to replace
the tent and sleeping bag I carried through the state of Oregon on the
PCT a few years back.  these items should be high quality, light and fit
a big guy 6'3".

I welcome any and all suggestions on what you have found to work well.
New stuff is of particular interest as I want to get back into hike.
Thanks to all of you for your wonderful reports and news from the
trail.  It all makes great reading when you wish you were there.

mailto:mikel@mount-hood.com

http://www.mount-hood.com/

~Mikel G. Edwards~

multipart/alternative