RE: [pct-l] titanium vs aluminum cookware

So I went to wal-mart (that place disturbs me greatly-what a mass retail
wimp!!) to get a grease pot to replace my stainless pot as a temp until I
find a titanium pot on sale. But I couldn't find the pot in the camping
section or the cookware section.  I wonder if they were just out or if I was
looking in the wrong place.

Needless to say I ran like hell as soon as I could.

Jack