Re: [pct-l] Trailmix Sighted!!!

Since you went to all that trouble of hauling your video camera
out there:

it will be *large* but it would be fun if you posted some of the video
on a web site (not the list! :) ) say maybe 30-40 MB for
those of us wanting to download such things! .mov file
would be could if you can feed it into your computer
and clip out portions...

Rich