Re: [pct-l] Re: LIGHT first aid book

SOLO has a great little Wilderness First Aid book.  It kind of complements
their course so I'm not sure I would buy it without having taken their
course (or a similar course).

As for courses, I highly recommend taking a "wilderness" first aid class.
They are much more likely than the Red Cross courses to cover first aid for
an extended period of time.  Most Red Cross, generally rely on 911 to get
someone with more experience there within minutes.  Out on the trail, you
may need to know what to do for days.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99