[pct-l] AT Bashing

As one who live 2 hours from the AT and has hiked it for twenty years,  I can
bash if I want to.  A 15 mile day on the AT is a good day.  20 + on the PCT
is equivalent.  The AT clubs (of which I am a member of one) is slowly
redoing the worst sections,  many were laid out by volunteers in the 30's and
50's,  straight up and then back down.  Most of this work is being done by
the all volunteer clubs,  God bless 'em.

Two very different trails,  enjoy them as you wish and leave me out of it.

Walking on,

David Craft
Greensboro,  NC