[pct-l] cheap titanium pot

I second this.  Aluminum may actually be a bit lighter.  It has been strong
enough for
anything I have put it through.  Titanium has it's place, but not here IMO,
especially if
money is an issue.

Check out the grease pot from Wal-Mart.  4.2 oz. Holds three cups, has a
tight fitting
lid, it doesn't even have a handle on the pot, making it even lighter or
allowing you to
use of them pot lifter gizmos such as MSR makes.

...Kelly