RE: [pct-l] AT Bashing revised

Hey Monte.....errrrr.....I think you meant you've done a 180.  A 360 would
imply you have the same opinion (and are probably dizzy too).  The only
reason I caught this is that it's the same thing some basketball star said
and they keep passing it around on various email lists of stupid quotes:
something like "We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees".  Don't
mean to pick on you, just thought it humorous.               --Swoosh