[pct-l] AT Bashing revised

 After being the only hiker who had NOT did an AT thru-trip hiking on the PCT
this year , I have done a 360 on my bad mouthing the AT. Most the group that
I hiked with or even saw were AT veterans and quickly put me in my place. I
now am convinced the AT is steeper and more rocky than the PCT. I have made
promises to never bash the AT again. I also take back the statement that " I
would rather hike I-5 Mexico to Canada because it is more scenic and has less
people". I would add that the PCT would be my favorite over the AT based on
views and scenery. The AT ( Green Tube ) will probably never see my
overweight footprint on it's root infested soil. My hat is off to all AT vets
I have belittled. The AT is not a " low level beach hike made so easterners
to walk off their guts from watching too much hockey".  Thank You, Mad
Monte""""""""" PCT Rocks!!!!!