[pct-l] Fwd: [lighttrailfood] just foods

I've been using dried products from these guys for a while now. Mainly their
dried carrots. They don't add anything to thier products...no yucky corn
syrup or anything like that. They do have dried roasted garlic that I have
not tried yet but it sure sounds yummy. I know that whole foods and
andronico carries these and many food coops (including REI believe it or
not).  I bet wild oat would carry if they don't already.  They also have a
bunch of recipes on there website. All are links now in the light trail food
webpage.

http://www.justtomatoes.com/  Much more than just tomatoes!!!

Jack Young