Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1233

I carry a large piece of heavy aluminum foil for my canister stove. I fold
it in two and then I use it as a lid and then let one side of it hang down
past the flame on the windy side. This seems to work well without
overheating the stove. It can be used for a few trips before replacing.
Shape it to the edge of the pan so it doesn't just blow off.

|    Pan        |

    stove       |

Carolyn--"Have Goat, Will Travel"
Suburbia--Where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.
--Unknown