[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1228

 Just saw Jeff Zimerman, Tony (trailmix),Lucky (the German Guy) Molson, Ark
Dave in Cascade Locks. All are doing well and took the old Subaru to
G.I.Joe's in Troutdale. ( Great store that has it all ) I will meet Jeff and
the Gang and White Pass Sunday. ( May hike Saturday PCT South , then hike out
with them Sunday to the Pass)  I gave Jeff my newest Alcohol stove which I am
very proud of, has a tuna can bottom J.B. Welded to bottom that is used as a
preheater,