Re: [BackpackingLight] First product to test

> Great. I'm on the list (obviously) --
> who gets the information necessary for mailing, etc\?

Your address will only go to the manufacturer for this test only. Once it is
sent to them I'll delete it off my machine. Do you all think I should delete
any emails with mailing addresses off the list, too? I'd kinda hoped this
would reach a point that the gear providers could do their own picking from
the list. I really don't feel comfortable doing it but don't see a way
around it for awhile.
Jerry