[pct-l] First product to test

We have our first manufacturer that wants us to test their product. It is Seychelle Water Filtration Products. They were the OEM for SWA filters last year. They are willing to provide 10 inline filters for testing. Please remember this is not  a scam. We really have to use and comment on these products, good or bad,  online or we are just stealing them. Don't for a minute think you have to give a good revue. All anyone expects is a fair and balanced one. If it sucks, say so. If it is great, say that too. Only people from the geartest list can participate so join up if you haven't already. Pass the word to your friends on the other lists, too. I just can't wait to see how this goes....=o)
Jerry

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---