[pct-l] re: Pacific Crest Trailway online !!!

On one of the first few pages in the book (I don't have web access here),
it specifically mentions that the book is not copyrighted, just as long as
credit is given to the Pacifc Crest Trailway System, Pasadena, CA....of
which I did at the bottom of the pages.

Thanks to those of you who have sent me info on the book.  I'll try and
get it incorporated into the site.

cg