[pct-l] Section White Pass to Snoqualmie Pass WA.

I just came back to Idaho after finishing this section yesterday, August
12th.
At the Pancake House on Snoqualmie Pass I ran into   Scott Williamson who
started at Campo
on 4/9 reached Manning Park, Canada on 8/4 and is now on his return trip to
Campo. He had started hiking with partner Douglas Lockhart trail name
"Elnino" who decided not to do the return.

there was also a guy and gal (and I did not get their names,) they started
at Campo and came of at Lake Tahoe and flip flopped up to Manning Park and
they were also on the return from Canada to Lake Tahoe.

Marge (the old gal)