[pct-l] Road crossings of the PCT in WA

Hello, I am new to WA and am trying to figure out
where I can do a weekend trip on the PCT in WA, or
northern OR without doing lots of side trail or
backtracking. I want to do an end to end trip. I am
looking for sections of the trail that I might do in a
15 mile day trip. Or a 20-30 mi section that I'd do as
an overnight Sat/Sun backpack.

Can anyone tell me any and all road crossings,
anything I can get a high clearance vehicle over. I
have a Honda CRV, it has high clearance, but not a
super low, "granny gear".