[pct-l] Maps posted at work

Do anyone else's coworkers get nervous when you put maps up on your walls at
work?

I just put maps of CA, OR, and WA up on my walls at work with the PCT
highlighted prominently.  I haven't even gotten around to putting a "Pacific
Crest Trail - 200?" sign up and already my coworkers are asking "Planning a
trip to the west coast?" (thinking a 1-2 week vacation) and then getting
this funny look in their eyes when I point out the trail.  "How long..."...
"again?"...  and getting somewhat appeased when I tell them I don't yet know
when.

:-)

Mara
Stitches, GAME99