[pct-l] 1977

List administrator:

How do I post a guest message to the CDTL and ATL?  Or can you just post this
to it?

A group of 1977 thru-hikers is planning a 25 year reunion and will be seeking
certain individuals that we have lost contact with.  They may have also hiked
the CDT or AT and may be participating or lurking on one of these lists.

We are currently compiling our contacts to identify those that no one has
information on and will be posting a request to find them.

Thanks,

Greg "Strider" Hummel