RE: Re: Oregon

Thanks Greg,

We are now heading towards crater lake  should be there in 3 days. Paul is
there now but he did'nt tell me how long he was staying at crater lake, I
hope they stay for a few days so I can meet up with them.
We are all doing fine ( tony D., Ark. Dave, & myself ) we been doing 25
miles a day for quite some time and this my sound strange but its easy.
Well I hope everything is going well, say hi to everybody and tell Kyle I'll
be ready for some basketball when I return to southern Calif.

Jeff Z.

multipart/mixed
- ---

End of pct-l-digest V1 #1214