[pct-l] Re:(pct-l)Favorite summer Hiking Shirt

My favorite hiking shirt is 100% silk.  I buy long sleeve silk shirts
very cheap at thrift stores.  They weigh next to nothing, and fit very
loose to keep mosquitoes off my skin.  The long sleeves ward off sunburn
and bugs.   They catch every breeze that wafts by, and they dry very
quickly.  I typically pay $2. per shirt.  The men's departments are full
of them.  They come in a wide selection of gaudy prints and jewel tone
solids.  Their only drawback is durability.  They tend to shred after a
month of being exposed to the sun and being abraded by packstraps.  So I
would include some in my resupply boxes if I were on a long trip.