Re: [pct-l] Hauser Creek Fire

On their knees doing what?  They don't need bic lighters and gasoline.  They
all smoke, don't they?

When I started at the border there was this weird tent there that had what
looked like an illegal alien in it, snoring away so loud that other hikers
thought a bear was about!

The crisscross of dirt roads and lack of vegetation at the start of the PCT
is an eyesore and a shame.  The illegal immigration isn't helped by the
political situation.  A French man that has joined our company recently and
is trying to go through the correct channels to enter and be a productive
influence in this country is being frustrated to no end by the slow,
monstrous, twisted, beauracracy.  He says "no wonder so many steal across the
border!"

My 2 cents.

Greg "Strider" Hummel