[pct-l] Survivor Shows and PCT Hiker's

 I would love to be on the Survivor Show, but I feel T.V. rating would suffer
horribly!!!! For one thing , I don't look all that hot in a Bikini, which
adds much live  to your chances for not being voted off the Island. Second,
nobody would want some fat , opinionated redneck telling them how much better
the grubs where on the PCT back in the 70's. If the show had even an ounce of
 truth to it, the 70 year old ex-navy seal might have beat everybody. ( no
pretty boys or barbi dolls )  He was one of the first to get voted off. Monte