[pct-l] Dehydrating Chopped Meat

Ok, Jerry, how do I do it?

For Spaghetti-Typically I highly season about a pound of extra lean with
Italian seasoning and garlic [can't have too much garlic] and cook till done
--- then dump meat in commercial spaghetti sauce.

Hamberger Helper-Same drill but not seasoned.

Assume that I am standing with a pound of raw hamberger and a jar of Ragu in
my hands and have just plugged in my fancy new dehydrator. How about
instructions for an idiot?

Tom

PS: I am going to test my standard spaghetti fresh versus reconstituted
using your method [I will also try your receipe]