RE: [pct-l] I carry less overall weight......

>If BEACHBUM's dehydrating ideas work and I can pack dehydrated hamberger,
>tuna and sauces, I'll eat even better. However I'll still eat real
>spaghetti.
>
>TOM

Wait till you try my spaghetti. Just try it....you'll like it...lol. You
really won't be able to tell the difference.

SPAGHETTI
1/4 cup dried commercial sauce. Run the sauce through a blender both before
and after you dry it. If done properly, it should be a powder. Mix it with
about a ¼ cup of hot water in a snack bag, kneading the sauce. It will
reconstitute almost instantly.
1/4 cup dried ground beef  IN SEPARATE BAGGIE. Let it rehydrate with a
squirt of cold water or boiling water before you add your raman noodles to
the water.
1 pkg. Raman noodles only
1/4 cup REAL Parmesan cheese, shreaded.
Add cheese and a squirt of canola oil.
It all goes in a Glad Stand and Zip quart bag. No clean up.

Jerry

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email
P.S. Click here to get a FREE trial issue of BACKPACKER:
http://www.backpacker.com/subs/home.rhtml/I9KF001