Re: [pct-l] plans for an unltra light sleeping bag for 2?

Western Mountaineering has a semi-rectangular bag called the Aspen. I weighs
in at 2 lbs and change and folds flat to sleep two nicely. It is a
conservatively rated 25 F, and you can even get a sheet to zip to it if you
wish. Me and the Old Lady use this with great success. As your [former]
attorney [general], I advise you to check it out.

Or you could make one, which would prob'ly be a heck of a lot cheaper.

But I still think you check out the superbly made Aspen.

Check it out,
Ed Meese