[pct-l] Off to the JMT

Well I am leaving for the JMT trail head on Friday. I would like to
thank
everyone for the advice and inspiration to do this hike. I realize its a
walk
in the park for some of you but for me it is a world class adventure.
Not
checking in every day is going to leave me a little "listless".  I only
sent
a few posts during the 7 months I have been lurking, but I learned an
incredible amount. Sometimes I think I should have asked more questions
but
part of the allure of a trip like this is problem solving and making
your own
way, and I didn't want to cheat and get all the answers from you. Anyway
wanted to say that I appreciate the tone, personalities and humor that
the
list provides. and thanks to Brick and whoever else is responsible for
hosting it.
    If anyone is interested in watching my "walk in the park" you can
check
out my updates at CRdining.com. It is a sub-set of my business web site.

I'll check in when I return in August.
Mike Lopercio