Re: [pct-l] Whitney Maps

At 6:38 PM -0700 2000/7/11, Brian Booth wrote:
>Can anyone please provide me with the quad names of the three USGS
>7.5-minute topo maps that are on the W, NW & N sides of the Mt Whitney
>map?

Give 'em a fish:
  Mount Kaweah, Mount Brewer, and Mount Williamson, respectively.

Teach 'em how to fish:
  TopoWest (run by a guy with a name remarkably similar
  to mine) has all of the California quads online, with a fairly
  decent browsing interface.  Check it out at

    http://www.topowest.com/California/36118/36118.html

  for the area surrounding Mount Whitney.

 -- Doug Landauer