[pct-l] Snow Time!!

 I hate to say I told you so folks, but even leaving after June 15th ( KM ) ,
Ice Axes are still needed. Each time I advocate using an Ice Axe through the
Sierra's, I get a ton of flack mail saying howcome you don't need one. If you
are in the Siarra's in June, be prepared for snow. Take and learn to use an
ice axe. Jeff Zimmerman has been around the block more than once and has
advice that is bible truth. ( If he thinking something is needed, you can
count on it.