[pct-l] Lone Pine

Hey you guys, I had no problem in Lonepine and people were really good to
me.  I was filthy dirty after falling in the mud, crossing the meadow to get
to the campground at the bottom of Trail Pass.  My hair was matted. I had
tried to clean off my face and hands.  My pack was coated with mud.
However, I hitched a ride to Lonepine with no problem. People found the bus
depot for me in the Lock and Key place.  Someone else took me to a cafe. I
must have looked like the proverbial BAG LADY Or maybe just being older than
most and a smile has its merits.

Marge the old gal