[pct-l] No Trouble

 I would like as little trouble with any law as possible. In a small town,
they are the judge and jury and a outsider is most likely be on the losing
end in any kangaroo court. ( plus I would not like do have the PCT people
looked at as any kind of trouble makers ) If dealing with small town cops
bugging hikers, it's best to bite your lip and be silent or smile and say ,
Yes Sir. Warner Police are the baby sitters of the retirement population that
lives and golfs there. Stores and shuffleboards close early and anyone not
drawing a pention is not welcome. My advice is to get your box, grab a burger
and hike out as soon as you can. ( not a hiker friendly place )