[pct-l] Book " Australian on the Appalachian Trail"

Hi,
This is Marge the old gal, I am posting the below for a friend off the PCT
list, do any of you know where this book might be purchased?

Hi,
  We're looking for a copy of An Australian on the Appalachian Trail by
Jesse Brampton to purchase.  It's currently out of print.  My partner David
Paulson (California Dave) hiked the AP on and off with Jesse in 1987 (about
which trip the book is written) and would like to read Jesse's musings.
Can anyone out there help?
  Thanks,
        Nancy Cunningham (d111@jps.net)