RE: [pct-l] tents

The best trick I've heard of to date is to get a big piece of TYVEK and roll
your self up in it.  TYVEK is a Dupont product used for a vapor barrier in
housing.  Often you can only get it by the roll but if you know a contractor
they can probably sell you a strip. Put a space blanket down underneath it
and you are set! I know a scoutmaster that takes his scouts on snow trip
with the stuff and has never had any trouble.  He also tells me that TYVEK
is also used for safety suits and is a lot better than Gore-Tex (like what
wouldn't be).

Pleasant Regards,

Jack Young
---------------------------
 "The mountains are calling and I must go."
John Muir

multipart/mixed
---