[pct-l] Fuel Tablets Anyone?

Hey all, I am considering using fuel tablets on my upcoming PCT hike.
I am attracted by the possiblity of shedding my stove, but I wanna
know some more about cooking with them.
1. How many to boil about a quart of H20?
2. Does it take forever to cook with them?
3. Anyone here use them for the entire thru hike?

I am planning on eating quite a bit of cold food along the trail, and I will mainly
resupply along the trail, but I wouldn't mind a hot meal once in awhile.
Is this asking too much from fuel tablets??
-Odie

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---