[pct-l] San Felipe Hills Water Stash

I visited the San Felipe Hills water stash this morning and closed it out for
the year. There was still 1/2 gallon of water left.

I also talked with David and Tammy at the W-Bar-W Ranch (nearby) and
delivered a gift from an appreciative PCT hiker, Phil Pluckebaum. Phil had
gone to the ranch as he hiked through in search of medical attention for a
foot problem. Tammy drove him into Borrego Springs to visit a doctor.

David and Tammy thank Phil for the gift.

Charlie