[pct-l] let's get ready to rumble!

Unmet Friends,
After lurking quietly in this list for several months,
I too would like to say a temporary goodbye.  My
journey begins tomorrow with a distant Amtrak ride,
and an arrival in San Diego in the early hours of
Friday morning.  I am planning on winging it/public
transportation out to the trailhead, but if anyone is
swinging through the Amtrak station and has an extra
seat, I'd gladly pay for gas and treats for the ride
out.  Somehow... I'll make it to the KOP, and shake
the hands of those who will join me on this crazy
adventure.
Until we meet at that impassable stream, stubborn
rattler, or gorgeous view that stops us for a bagel
break...
-Luke Snyder