[pct-l] Paul Dietrich and Katrina Kole begin their hike

A blessing on these two souls who fought back adversity in the form of a
very unpleasant train ride from Atlanta to SD, travel delays, misplaced
luggage as well as a major medical problem for the four days they were here.
Planning to depart on Saturday, they persevered through it all and finally
started their adventure (the trail portion) Tuesday at 5:35am. They hope to
keep on hikin', but we may see them at ADZPCTKO.

Hike on!! Bob Riess

BTW, I counted 10 hikers' names in the notebook at the monument who started
Monday.  I did not recognize any of the names from this list.