[pct-l] JMT permits

I have been waiting for months to get a permit to start back into the JMT at
the bishop trailhead. As in the "Seinfeld" episode "The Soup Nazi", I would
call the Inyo Forest Service The Permit Nazi's who administer the permits
for all the JMT, with the exception of Yosemite entrances. If you inquire
about your permit application or if you send a second application it's "no
Permit or Soup for you". On the other hand, you can get a permit from
Yosemite in less than five minutes and right on the phone, you just have to
go North to South.