[pct-l] Late starters

To all of you "late starters":
If you decided to pass on ADZPCTKO and start later than April 28, say
between May 8 and May 12, you will enjoy more solitude and full hiker boxes
in the resupply towns!  Imagine all the discarded corn pasta and other
treats that await you!  You will have lots of register entries to read at
the post offices and plenty of footsteps in the snow to follow on San
Jacinto (if any snow is left!).  Also, if you are hiking a fairly agressive
itinerary, you will have the pleasure of passing numerous hikers on the way
to Kennedy Meadows and beyond.  On my thru-hike I found it more fun to meet
people after I caught up with them, rather than visa-versa!  Enjoy!

Roger Carpenter
P.O. Box 651
Vancouver, WA  98666
(360) 696-1746