[pct-l] Blast Off

 I just finished packing three drop boxes. I'm sending a liter of alcohol to
warner hot springs and will share. But at Anza, I'm shipping my old Svea for
the grunt up fuller ridge. Hope to see many of you at the kick-off. ( Even
you whimpy, panty-waste, book-bag tote-in, eastern loven , AT ultra-light ,
Zip crazied little freaks ) Glad your going to make it Greg. At least I'll
have somebody there to back me up on all my " Back in the Old Days " stories.
See you'all Saturday Night. Mad Monte