-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly Miller [mailto:aj7x@amsat.org]

I think the pros and cons of different fuels at altitude is a relevant topic
on
this list.  It gives up some insight into the limitations and usefulness of
such.  The PCT crosses higher than at any point here in Idaho where I live.
And
maybe I'll just want to cook up a meal up on Forrester Pass.

...Kelly