[pct-l] Good-bye!

My hiking partner and I are flying to San Diego from Spokane, Washington in
the morning to begin our thru -hike on Tuesday the 25th so I wanted to say
good-bye and wish all our fellow members of the class of 2000 the very best
of luck. I hope to meet several of you on the trail over the next four 1/2
months. I also want to thank those of you who have wished us luck and who
have shared how much your past thru-hikes continue to mean to you even years
later. I have been helped immensely by this connection to fellow hikers and I
thank Margo very much for putting us in contact with one another. Thanks
again and Happy Hiking Everyone!
Kathy Denenny aka Sunshine