[pct-l] Baby food on the trail

 I've been a big fan of baby food for years on my hikes! Known through the
Northwest as the with climber with baby food in his mustanche. For years I
used Gerber's oatmeal with banana. Now I'm into Nestle's premium " Baby
Cereal " One cup is 330cals, 450mg. of potassium, 12 grams of protein, 51
grams of carbs and 7.5 grams of fat. Just add water for a great cold
breakfast start. ( Mix and lace with straight oatbran for a little more of a
fiber kick ) Good taste PS It's light, 8 ozs, cheap and loads with vitamins.