Re: [pct-l] Sth Calif. Storm

> A storm is sweeping through the LA area and has dropped a considerable amount
> of rain and snow in the area.  Up to 2 inches have fallen in areas of Sth
> Calif.  Snow is reported down to 6,000 feet in the San Gabriels and San
> Bernardinos Mtns.  I don't know about San Jacinto area or further south
> points.  On the radar it looks like it might swing north of further south
> areas.
>
> BBRRRRR!! It's dropped down to the 50's in LA!  Damn that's cold ;-)
>
> One good week of typical Sth Calif weather ought to wipe it out.
>
> FWIW,
>
> Greg "Strider" Hummel

Looks like a little more may fall with that spinny thingy after the initial
front: http://www.weatherpoint.com/wximages/pacsat.gif

Here in Oregon 50's is a good day! Perfect walking weather if it's sunny
which only happens a third of the year.

How is it some of us are still putting together our supply boxes. KO is only
in few days! This is crazy. And if this: BBRRRRR!! It's dropped down to the
50's in LA!  Damn that's cold ;-)  continues, I'll have to consider bringing
an extra blanket for Strider - (silly smilly thingy here)

Lee