[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

The GOALS of ADZPCTKO are:
1. Give a helping hand to the 2000 hopefuls. Hopefully by starting well
between Campo and Kamp Anza they can reach their dreams.
2. Renew old acquaintances and put faces to names. We are more than a list.

I have reserved sites 59-60-61-62-68 for Friday April 28 and Saturday April
29. Each site can have up to 8 people and two (2) veichels. They were not
picky about the number of people last year but don't like more than 2
veichels per spot. However, these sites are near the road [and the trail] so
parking a short distance away should be no problem.

There is NO --repeat ZERO-- planned activities other than the STOVE CONTEST
and HOMEMADE GEAR CONTEST on Saturday night. The FANTASTIC BOB REISS, now
ably supported by the CAMP ANZA GANG will cook dinner on Saturday and
breakfast on Sunday morning.

All day Friday and Saturday day ad hoc stuff is happening. Charlie, Ann and
myself, along with the rest of the ADZPCTKO team will be around Friday.
Charlie is unavailable on Sat, Sun. Greg, who knows. Food on Friday will
probably be in abundance.

I have received the GV4 pack donated as a prize. It is WELL WORTH WINNING if
you are a semi-ultralight backpacker and are careful with your gear.

"Hike on"
"Walk Softly"
"Hike your own hike"
....etc al.

Tom Reynolds

PS: I have invited Tom Elkman, Wildflower Productions and Mike Jones,
Wilderness Press and all of their staff to this event.