Re: [pct-l] ADDRESS VERIFY - Thanks everyone for your help. 3 days to go!

All your addresses look good to me except the Kennedy Meadows resort which I
am not familiar with. Last year I sent a package to the Kennedy Meadows
General Store which is right on the trail. You probably have a different
resupply strategy than I did, but just in case the address for the general
store is: P.O. Box 3A-5, Inyokern Ca. 93257 for regular priority mail by the
U.S. Postal service. ($2 holding fee)