[pct-l] little old ladies

For what it's worth, I never ever question the abilities of little old
ladies, at least not anymore. Once I organized a trip to the Grand Canyon and
 questioned the ability of Alice(whom I did not know) to complete the hike.
She was 62 at the time. As a reply the people who did know her just laughed
and said nothing. Well, I am proud to say she kicked all of our butts on the
ardous journey in 105 degree heat. Since then I took her the summit of Mt.
Rainier at age 65. We took only one 15 minute break on the way up from Camp
Schurman at 11000'. She beat us all to the summit of Mt. Shasta at age 67.
She is the toughest person I have ever hiked with. Age ain't got nothing to
do with it. Seeing is believing. Mountain Dave