[pct-l] re Kamp Anze and ontrail email addresses

good evening to all,

Was just made aware of the fact that my listing for Kamp Anza on the PCT
Roster had the address wrong. It is 41560 Terwilliger Road NOT 4560.

Also just heard from Dave Stockton who gave me his ontrail email
address. If any of you are going to be traveling with Pocketmails or
laptops, please let me know that and what the email will be during your
journey so people can stay in touch. Otherwise people will just assume
you're not reachable during your journey. Let us support you!!

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

"No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus