Crater lake lodge or post office.

In reviewing my Drop list I realized that I never made a determination as to whether I should be mailing to the Crater Lake Lodge, or the Post Office.  Can someone please give me the pros and cons of each choice.

To those who are intrested I have moved my start date back to around April 10th for I have the opportunity to take a road trip with some freinds that is to inspiring to pass upon.
Thanks, and good luck to all those heading out before me. I hope to run into ya'll some where down the line.
Kinch