[pct-l] Need Help with Car

I am a section hiker and wish I were a through hiker.......
Being a section hiker always creates a problem with my car
when I am traveling alone.

I will be attending the Kickoff at Lake Morena and arrive there on Friday
April 28th.   Is there anyone out there, who may have some
folks driving them to the trail head or Lake Morena who would be willing
to drive my car to any of the 3 following places and just park it?  1.
Verbena exit on Hiway 10 - The Palm Springs village area
      2.  Big Bear Lake - Fire Station
      3.  Cajon Pass on  Hiway 15 -
I would like to finish section B and complete section C before I return
to Idaho.
Email me direct if you can help.
thanks,
Marge Prothman  (the old gal)