RE: [pct-l] Another bear canister question

Re: Bear Canisters
There have been reports about an experimental bear canister from a company
in Santa Barbara but I can find zero information about them. The bear can
now comes in an "extended" model that weighs 3 pounds and has 33% more
volume. I was able to get 24 pounds of food in it. Of course carrying 27
pounds of food plus canister was not fun especially over Forester Pass.
However Monte and Greg no doubt carried far more on their thrugrunt on the
reach from Lone Pine to VVR.